About Our School
St. John's CECE promotes the mental, physical and spiritual growth of our children through a program including instruction, work and play.
We offer classes for children two years of age to five years of age. A child's age is based on their age as of September 30 of the current school year. Our school day is from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. Parents must provide a snack, a lunch and a refillable water bottle for their child.
Supported by a foundation of Christian values, our curriculum offers a program of learning that provides readiness for future school and life experiences.
- Free Play
- Cognitive Skills Development (alphabet, shape recognition, number readiness)
- Language and Early Literacy
- STREAM (Science, Technology, Reading, Engineering, Arts & Math) Activities
- Music & Movement
- Social & Emotional Learning
- Gross & Fine Motor Skills Development
- Sensory Experiences
- Executive Functional Skills (critical thinking, problem solving)
Child Care Center
All children enrolled in our preschool are eligible to attend our Child Care Center. The extended care is offered from 8:00 am to 9:00 am and 1:00 pm to 5:30 pm, every day the school is in session.
There is a teacher and an assistant teacher in every class.
- 2 year old classes up to 10 children
- 3 year old classes up to 14 children
- 4 year old classes up to 16 children
We offer fun and exciting summer classes extending our preschool year.
We invite you to come learn more about all of our programs.
We would love for you to visit us and see our school.